Loading...

MREMBO ANAYESAMBAZA UKIMWI KWA MAKUSUDI

AIBUUU PICHA ZA UTAMU ZA MWANAFUNZI WA FORM ONE ZAVUJA ZIONE KWA KUBOFYA HAPO CHINI=>
A 19-year-old girl in Kenya has reportedly confessed to have deliberately infected 324 men with the deadly HIV virus, saying she is on a mission to destroy the society by infecting 2000 more by the end of this year. Among the 324 she claims to have infected, 156 are students, 3 politicians and the rest are married men, lecturers, lawyers, some celebrities among others. She says not a day passes before she has sex with at least 4 men and without protection. The unnamed young lady also adds that she is on a revenge mission because it’s the same men that destroyed her life by infecting her with AIDS. She is only 19 yrs and she is in 2nd year.Read her story below… I’m 19 and a 2nd year student here at Kabarak University. I joined this college a virgin though I have had boyfriends before,my parents are strict so having sex was never on my mind. September22nd, 2013, is a day I will never forget,we went clubbing in town and got drunk with some senior students then went back hostels for party around 2am I remember waking up naked to a guy called Javan with my private part painful and I realized he had sex with me when I was drunk. I only asked if he used a condom and he said yes. However, when taking bath i noticed sperms down there,i wanted to commit suicide,i feared getting pregnant and HIV, I took drug and hoped i was HIV free.In Novembe
  

  BONYEZA KUONA VIDEO WATU WOTE ALIOWAAMBUKIZA UKIMWI 
KUONA VIDEO YAKE NI RAHISI TU BOFYA HAPA CHINI>>>>>>>>=======>>>>>>
International reporting trip.27 year old Missouri woman named Evelyn was recently featured on TLC's "My Strange Addiction", where she revealed that she's addicted to drinking air-freshner. According to Evelyn, she drinks 20 cans of air freshner a week and sprays up to 50 times daily. "I love air freshener. In the last three years, there is not a day where I’ve not had it. Fresh linen is my favorite flavor. Apple crisp is like dirt.” Evelyn said it started one day when she walked past an automatic air freshner spray, and it “dusted” her cup of glass. She gave it a try, and became hooked. Her man says he hates it but because he loves her, WADADA WAJIUZA MITANDAONI LIVE TAZAMA PICHA ZAO CHAFU NA BEI HAPA CHINI BOFYAAAA>>>>=>>>>>>=>
ANDIKA COMMENT AU MAONI YAKO HAPA!

Post a Comment

CodeNirvana
Newer Posts Older Posts
© Copyright Wordwordseven n' Tripleseven | Designed By 075580248
Back To Top